LiquoricePlayer is a music player for Windows, Linux and MacOSX.
There is NO NAG, NO ADWARE, NO SPYWARE. It's just FREE!
What is LiquoricePlayer?
- Music player daemon - Plays many formats and also internet radio channels!
- Web Interface - The Web interface lets you browse your music, rate it, create advanced filters, see album artwork... All from your favourite browser on any computer in the network.
There is also a widget and browser sidebar/panel which integrates LiquoricePlayer into your browser or on your desktop so you can control it without leaving your favourite application.
- HTTP Server - to serve the Web interface and control the player.
- Database - Index over all your music for fast search capabilities, ratings, filters...
- Jukebox - The client/server model and queue feature makes it perfect as jukebox in a home or office environment
+ It's all of the above in one small application that is very easy to install, fast, and low on resources!
+ It handles large media libraries very well (Tested with over 80000 songs!)
+ All configuration is done in the Web interface.
- Plays ogg, flac, wma, mp3, mp4, mp2, wav, aiff, asf, aac, mod, xm, it, and more...
- Plays Internet radio channels
- Display and download CD artwork
- Media library. Index and rate all your music
- Fast search and support for advanced filters
- Parametric equalizer.
- More features >>
Library view. When the different sections of the top menu is hovered, extra menus are shown. In this case the parametric equalizer. Sidebar/panel integration in the browser (Works in Opera, Firefox). The panel can directly open some useful websites. Radio view with the middle menu visible. Shows simple config that is showed first startup. There is more options in advanced config. (Opera web browser is used on the screenshots)